Today as I was pushing into Tracy Banach’s classroom I was excited to be able to hear the great new blogging experience that her student’s are taking a part of! They were so excited to share with me what they started. I was able to look at all of the awesome blogs they started today along with the post-its (comments) that their classmater had left. I give props to Tracy because she started an amazing thing with her students!
While I got to see the blogs, I actually got inspired for my new blog. A student named Jilliam titled her blog Family and then listed all her family members and described them. I loved reading it! I decided to do that with my family, so here it is. I hope you enjoy 🙂
Mom- My mom is the most thoughtful person I have ever met. I am not just saying that because she is my mom either. She is always thinking of and doing things for others and never doing enough for herself. She would give her shirt off her back for anyone in our family. I don’t know if that is just a mother thing, but I hope one day my children can say the same thing about me.
- Dad- My Dad is the most outgoing, funny and crazy (in a good way) man I have ever met. The best quality about him is that he does not care what people think of him! I love that he can make people smile and it just seems to come natural to him!
- Paul JR- My brother and I never really got along until high school. We are now very close and I would like to think of him as a best friend. He is my son’s godfather and is very family oriented. I love that he always puts family first!
- Rich- My husband makes sure that our family has stability. He works so many side jobs to make sure we are able to give JP the world! I love him for that. He also is very passionate about sports and very active. I love that if Rich puts his mind to something, he sticks to it! He is truly my best friend and don’t know what I would do without him.
- JP- My son is the light of my life. I could be in the worst mood ever and he can just look at me and I will have a smile on my face. He always knows how to make me laugh. He is such an intelligent boy as well. He is always surprising me with new things he has learned. He is athletic and is a spitting image of his Daddy.
- Patty Poo- My grandma is the most non-judgemental person I have ever met. Not many people can call their grandma’s their best friend. I tell my grandma literally everything. I do this because she does not judge anyone! We could have done the worst thing and she will tell us it was wrong, but will end by saying she still loves us no matter what. I love her for that.
- Be Pa- My Grandpa and I can have our moments were we don’t get along. But, he knows I love him! He does anything for people and for that I am thankful. I always have a clean car and he is always making me a salad when I get home from school. He goes and buys me veggies from the farm stand because he knows I love them.
I used to have a very large Italian family. About 4 years ago something happened and the family split up. We know longer speak to most of them and I am sad that it happened. However, I look at the list I created and I am so thankful for the people in my life. I would never trade any of them and thank God how lucky I am. One day, I will expand and have a large family of my own! I am truly blessed!
So, my blog is dedicated to Jillian in Mrs. Banach’s class. She truly inspired me today!